Sunday, July 12, 2009

What do I have to do to get on the Commandants list in W.L.C. in Korea?

I am going to WLC on the 10th of Sept? Any advice on getting on the commandants list?

What do I have to do to get on the Commandants list in W.L.C. in Korea?
First off, I'm in korea, just went to that school 3 months ago, you really need help with it, email me, but these are the basics. You WILL have a pt test day 2 or 3 there, score highly on it. Next will come PT, you will have to conduct pt with a partner, know what you are doing, they will give you a book, study it, know it. Then there is land nav, easy, all trails are worn down and you can do most of it by terrain associasion. After that (or sometime in there) you will be given a leadership role, make sure people are right place, right time, right uniform, motivated...remember if you don't do it on their days, they won't do it on yours. Friends are good to make there ;) Top 20 percent of the class (usually about a 94 or 96 average and up) will be on that list. Like I said, my emails on here or you can look up leroy otis on ako white pages. Good luck man, and just stay outta trouble out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment