Sunday, July 12, 2009

Is there anyway to delete a hot mail account(not my hotmaila/c) for good from msn hotmail a?c list?

Actually, even if you can "delete" access to an account, unless the hard drive where it is stored is wiped clean/erased properly the info is still there until i gets overwritten o few times. Now you have to be good to get it back but I once had all my deleted mail reloaded into my account - like magic - what a pain going through and deleting it all again. All these "providers" have massive storage capabilities so almost any data that has ever been on line still "exists" - You are being watched :)). If you are talking about deleting someone else be prepared to pay the price as you may get charged with an illegal activity . . . (but it's ok for big brother LOL - well not so funny but true . . .

Is there anyway to delete a hot mail account(not my hotmaila/c) for good from msn hotmail a?c list?
just stop accessing the account. after few months it well be deactivated and deleted by the server
Reply:I think this man has the answer: http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_delete_my_ho...





-hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment