Sunday, July 12, 2009

Washington D.C. packing list?

My school is setting up a huge D.C. trip for 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, AND 12th graders at the beginning of April. I need a very detailed packing list, since I have no idea on what exactly to pack. Thanks in advanced!

Washington D.C. packing list?
Extra Clothes


Pepper Spray if you are going out at night (there are some bad areas)


Camera's


Umbrella


Water Bottle


Snacks








Keep in mind this is a big tourist spot they are able to charge insane amounts for food. I wasn't that smart when I went and I paid i think $4 dollars for a water and 6 or 7 for a hoagie that wasn't anything great. You don't need much but make sure everyone is wearing sneakers and comfortable weather appropriate clothing. There is a ton of walking involved when going to D.C.





Have Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment