Sunday, July 12, 2009

How do I add my c.d. songs to my list of other songs and how do I download just those songs into my Ipod?

Thanks!! another Ipod question!! I have No earthly idea how to do this!! thanks!!

How do I add my c.d. songs to my list of other songs and how do I download just those songs into my Ipod?
If you have a mac:


Choose the CD you want (try to make sure that you have an internet connection) and insert it into your computer. It should pop up in your itunes. If you're connected to the internet, it will search the itunes store for the names of the tracks on the CD. If not, you should type them in yourself so you know what they are. Make sure not to import until you have all the track names in there so you don't import then as "Track 1" etc. Then, at the bottom of the itunes page there should be a button that says "import CD". Click it and then they should import into your library. Then plug your ipod in or go to the ipod on the left hand menu of the itunes page and click sync. They should go onto your ipod unless the tracks are too old to play. If the tracks are too old to play, then there are some companies (try hammacher schlemmer) that can make old tracks into new mp3 or mp4 tracks.





If you have a PC, I would assume that they're about the same but I'm not sure so I recommend you look it up on the internet. There are many sites dedicated to helping people with stuff like this.


Good luck :D
Reply:get a free ipod on this site instead of buying retail

snapdragon2

No comments:

Post a Comment